Think Beyond "The Now"

01:20

I sincerely and wholeheartedly apologise for dumping you guys, I was just insecure about Jasmine's blog until I started to get queries for why I stopped blogging. Its been so long, too long and a lot of things have happened, starting with the fact that I honestly got confused about what i was gonna say to you guys; so I procrastinated.

I've heard lots of people between the ages of 14-35 say they want to enjoy life before they get too old; they keep hammering on the fact that life is short, they gotta have fun. Sigh... Its perplexing that people still don't see it, they don't get it. OK, here's what I think... It would change everything if people started to see beyond the now, the present.

LETS PLAY ASSUME...

I'm a young lady who just goes to school because daddy is paying, mummy wants a professional adult for a daughter. So I'm in school but I'm not really there; let me explain that.
Most weekends I'm out of school physically,  having fun, partying, drinking, slutting around, getting wasted, I'm always in a jonzed world (it makes me happy and more confident) that's my excuse. And when I am actually in school I'm not in it spiritually, I'm always on cloud nine, stabbing classes, always sleeping (I'm resting), loittering about like a jobless Numbskull (cause I'm bored), making silly jests, getting in trouble. I'm having the time of my life right? .
Its amazing, I'm free, young, no plans for tomorrow,  I live in the NOW!
We're still assuming, Let's say at 25 I'm still living this ridiculously reckless life, death happens.. ...

Intermission

When I said think beyond the now, I didn't only mean NOW Asinn your future prospects and stuff, death is also a future. Where will you go after you die? How will you die?  Will you be rapturable? Are you qualified to spend eternity in heaven?  Will you be condemned to hell?
 I can almost hear you thinking this is a sermon. Darling, no its reality. Not to be bias the flip side of deaths coin is life... Let's say I'm lucky enough to live up to age 40 and I'm what they call "unmarried single mummy". I ask myself questions like "Will I die lonely?" "Who will marry me at this age? ". Some people are considerably lucky they get to have the perfect life. Everyone can't be so lucky, most people are just good at covering up pain with the brightest smiles.
My mama always says there's something called banking prayers.
Pray for the past, Pray for now, Pray for later.. Its all a binding link...
Start thinking beyond the NOW!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Too many people don't think right any more. You do.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

@iamtherere

Subscribe