Let Love Begin With You...

12:47


Today my dad said "Love should be unconditional, but when people say  I Love You it always comes with more than one condition".

I'm not sure of my main reason for writing this but Let Love begin with you.. then it extends meaningfully. Its Christmas reflect and make a list of what you love about yourself. Lets start this journey and before I forget......

Merry Christmas & A blissful New year!

----------------------------------------------
The evening's like a flowing river
Its flowing like the waves
Narrating an untold story
Somewhere, somehow desires are awakening
Somewhere, somehow you and I are lost
We both are silent, intoxicated
The environment is serene
The eyes are speaking
What the mouth is afraid to voice
The environment is serene... isn't it?
what is this moment?
A new dawn, a new day
Everything's so beautiful, so alive
Everything is perfect and in place
Life is bubbling
There's a glittering dream in every eye
The winds hum a wonderful song
Even the new babies are aware
Admist the merriment and dancing
Our eyes lock across the hall
No one exists anymore
Just the both of us...
Our moment to share...
I was in love and it was the season..
I had to love what I saw in the mirror!


You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Lotta depth. I love this and merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poetry at its best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww!! This is so sweet, merry christmas and a happy new year in advance. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really deep thoughts.I'm really starting to look inwards.Thanks for this

    ReplyDelete
  5. Splendid ! Merry Christmas peeps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Eh oh"...again. lol.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

@iamtherere

Subscribe