A Sorry Story

14:53


It felt good to feel like this again, most girls like me felt like this rarely and it was special to me. The unnecessary smiling and giggling just to be noticed, extra special care with looks and physical appearances. I vividly remember my best friend telling me how insane I was for doing all this… lol…


Sitting by myself in the library, nodding in tune to the ‘Omolepa’song I was listening to… I can’t actually place what made me raise my head but I did in time to notice him coming in


Intercession


The wind that blew over me was what I’ll describe as extraordinaire. Tall, dark but not drop-dead-gorgeously-handsome, he had this really mysterious and dark air about him, like someone who had problems in his carefully organised world. There and then I made up my mind to cause a real disruption in his life, he had to meet me!


The noise in the cafeteria was louder than usual, I couldn’t even stand the heat and bad odour. I felt someone hit me from behind while trying to make his way to the drinks section. The anger and annoyance bottled up from the days pressure exploded and within that minute I turned to face him with my devilishly murderous look…. Then I realised he was the one and like butter in a hot pan the annoyance faded and my face lit in a brilliant smile even before the poor guy could get out his “Sorry Story”.. Stupid me just peered at him from under my lashes and walked away.


Lola was saying something to me but my mushy mind was far away, day dreaming about what I hoped would be possible. My mind snapped back when I heard the words girlfriend and love. I asked her to repeat herself and Lola said she saw him holding a certain girl in a tight embrace and she was smiling lovingly into his eyes, he kissed her and said goodnight baby!


Headache for no problem, see how a nigga almost killed herself about a guy who didn’t even know her… I’ve been killing myself over a guy who is immensely in love with his babe. This is so not fair! Lola was starting to annoy me with her hysterical laughter, so I tried explaining that I didn’t care and I wasn’t interested in the guy in the first place. But deep down in my broken heart I knew I had acted silly and even dreamt about the possibility of an “US”.

All because of.. A silly crush!x


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. lol... I can relate. you should stop by my blog sometime.
    www.negrifille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

@iamtherere

Subscribe