Joys Of Great Friendship

14:13


Our laughter blended along with everyone else in the cinema watching the movie with us, I took a deep breath after I had just laughed my eyes out. Sitting here with the ones that are most special to me, the ones that my world truly revolves around.
A Happy Birthday to this silly girl, Pelumi who I've know since I was just a little girl of 7, its surprising how we've not lost touch yet. She's so blunt and open in her ways, like a transparent glass. She'd never intentionally hurt me, infact willing to go lengths to make me happy. The awesomest girl I'll prolly ever know :)... I looked over at her at my far right and smiled!

Sitted inbetween us is Carter, he calls himself Loony One, the craziness in my life, he's the solid one in my life, taking the role of mum, dad, brother, best friend and even confidant, he's also the critic of my life... He's never missed any aspect of my life,  practically growing up together for 9yrs now, Carter is a nigga I'd do anything for, I'm even guessing he has a secret crush on me :D its intriguing cause I Love him a lot! He's the kinda guy I'd like to spend my life with, one time he asked me, why are you so stupid? He gets angry at me and says mean stuff but I know he doesn't really mean any of it... Its funny I know but he's my life long friend!

This dude I'm gonna talk about is my chilling sexy almost drop dead gorgeous friend Temilade, I've known this nigga the shortest(going on 3yrs now) but damn he's a bombshell that dropped into my life at the right moment. He's a genius, superb personality and very very honest to a fault, I love him crazily and he's the friend that would say Hey, face your studies! You have disappointed me... And I'd be all sad and gloomy till he explained what I've done wrong and how to make it right :)

My sister is crazy, there are two sides to FiFi, the very cool, calm and collected one and the crazy yet cool side! We're often mistaken for twins cause she's growing too fast and I wonder why, Sighh... FiFi is hawt and she knows her way around a lot of things considering she has me for an elder sister *wink*... She's brainy yet a serious boy magnet, you know I used to think she wasn't even interested in guys, guess I was wrong. My mind switched back to the movie...

I smiled because I realised how blessed I am to have such craziness around me. The beauty of friendship is when you can be honest with each other and still laugh about stupid things... This is my very own family without blood!
If you have friends like this, cherish and keep them... And if you don't well I guess you'll never know what it means to have real friends :)!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Friendship is all about two things, they follow each other. None of'em can stand alone. They always come together. They make friendship easy, long lasting, and worth while. So, m not always afraid of loosing her,cos I will never lose her. Friendship is worth the stress and odds if LOVE and UNDERSTANDING is present. Now check the relationship with your "friends",are you guys really friends or jes acquaintances.
    Nice post Rere.following the footsteps of ur Bro.cool. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

@iamtherere

Subscribe